(1) Cotton fabrics: refers to fabrics woven from cotton yarns or cotton and cotton-type chemical fiber blended chemical fiber fabrics. It has good air permeability, good moisture absorption and comfortable wearing, and is a popular fabric with strong usefulness. It can be divided into two categories: pure cotton products and cotton blended chemical fiber fabrics. Advantages: Sweat-absorbent and breathable, soft, hypoallergenic, easy to clean, not easy to pilling. Disadvantages: easy to wrinkle, shrink and deform.
(2) Hemp fabrics: pure hemp fabrics made of hemp fiber fabrics, and hemp and other fiber blended chemical fiber fabrics or interlaced fabrics are collectively referred to as hemp fabrics. The common characteristics of hemp fabrics are that they are hard and tough, rough and stiff, cool and comfortable, and have good hygroscopicity. They are ideal summer work clothes. Advantages: Sweat absorption and breathability, sterilization, simple cleaning, not easy to pilling. Disadvantages: easy to wrinkle, shrink and deform.
(3) Silk fabric: It is a high-end variety in fabrics. It mainly refers to the fabrics made of mulberry silk, tussah silk, rayon and synthetic filaments as the main raw materials. It has the advantages of light, soft, smooth, elegant, gorgeous and comfortable. Advantages: Sweat-absorbing and breathable, soft, good finish, colorful, very silky sound when tearing. Disadvantages: easy to wrinkle, shrink, easy to deform, easy to change color in the sun.
(4) Wool fabrics: fabrics made of wool, rabbit hair, camel hair, and wool-type chemical fibers as the main raw materials, generally wool-based, it is a high-grade workwear fabric with good elasticity, wrinkle resistance, and stiffness. , wear-resistant and wear-resistant, warm, comfortable and beautiful, pure color and so on. Advantages: wear-resistant, warm, sweat-absorbing and breathable, soft, good elasticity, the amount of pilling in different varieties is different, and burning has a burnt taste of protein. Disadvantages: easy to wrinkle, shrink and deform.
(5) Pure chemical fiber fabrics: Chemical fiber fabrics are favored by people for their high fastness, good elasticity, stiffness, wear resistance and washability, easy storage and collection. Pure chemical fiber fabric is a cloth made of pure chemical fiber cloth. Its characteristics are determined by the characteristics of its chemical fiber itself. Chemical fibers can be arranged into certain lengths according to different needs, and woven into silk-like, cotton-like, linen-like, elastic wool-like, and medium-length wool-like fabrics according to different processes. Advantages: easy to care for, crisp, no ironing, not easy to wrinkle, not easy to shrink, not easy to deform, easy to clean. Disadvantages: poor air permeability, easy to generate static electricity, not easy to color.