Textiles introduces the types of Oxford cloth, mainly introduces the following five types of Oxford cloth use and its advantages and disadvantages, nested Oxford cloth, nylon Oxford cloth, full stretch Oxford cloth, Tigh Oxford cloth, weft Oxford cloth.
1. Cover grid Oxford cloth: The fabric warp and weft are made of polyester FDY150D / 36F. The fabric is interwoven with a plain weave on a water jet loom. The warp and weft density is 360X210. The grey fabric is treated with relaxation, alkali content, dyeing, antistatic, coating, etc., and has a light texture, soft feel, good water resistance, and durability. Good and so on.
2. Nylon Oxford cloth: This fabric uses 200D nylon air-change yarn for warp and 160D nylon air-change yarn for weft. It is a plain weave structure, and the product is woven with water spray. The grey cloth has the advantages of soft touch, strong drape, novel style, and waterproof performance after dyeing and finishing and coating process.
3. Full-stretch Oxford cloth: The warp and weft yarns of this fabric are all made of polyester DTY300D yarns, and the coarse point changes are used to interweave on the water jet looms. After the fabric is loosened, refined, predetermined, alkali-reduced, and soft, the fabric is then subjected to a rubber-plastic polyester layer. Its fine texture, soft gloss and good water resistance.
4. Tiger Oxford cloth: The fabric warp yarn uses polyester DTY400D network yarn, and the weft yarn uses polyester DTY 400D. It is interwoven on a water-jet (with faucet) loom using the Tiger texture. The design of the fabric is novel, the process is unique, the front plaid is prominent, and the three-dimensional sense is strong, becoming the most prominent part of the fabric. At the same time, the coating (PU) process is also used on the reverse side to make it more waterproof and drape.
5. Weft oxford fabric: The fabric warp yarn uses polyester FDY68D / 24F, weft yarn uses FDY150D / 36F as raw materials, and the weaving process uses weft wicking to interweave in water-jet weaving (with multi-arm faucet). The cloth noodles are clear, integrating modernity, artistry and drape. After being dyed, embossed or calendered, the grey cloth has the advantages of strong vertical sensibility and good water resistance.