The coloring of Cotton fireproof fabrics is classified by the following two methods:
1. According to the different dyes used
1. Reactive coloring, which is currently the most used dyestuff, which meets the requirements of environmental protection and has good dyeing fastness;
2. Direct dyes are used for coloring. Most of these dyes come from natural plants and have poor light fastness;
3. Vat dyes, also known as Shilin dyes or Indanthrene dyes, have ultra-high dyeing fastness, resistance to bleaching, and are mostly used for the coloring of hotel bedding and hospital workwear fabrics. Color is high.
Product Name: 300D Linen Type Cationic Fabric (WR) Shandong Silk Style
Product Code: ZY-588 PU
Composition: 100% Polyester
Coating: Can customize PU, PVC, ULY coating
Characteristic: Water Resistant, Shandong Silk Style, REACH Standard
Uses: Fabrics are great for making backpacks, bags, cases, prams, sheets, pillows, sleeping bags, curtain, covers for clothing and furniture, home decoration etc. Customization is available.
For details please contact us.
Second, according to the different coloring methods used
1. Jigger dyeing, usually we call it vat dyeing, is that the fabric rotates back and forth between two reels in an open width, and the fabric absorbs the dye liquor in the dye vat. This method is suitable for reactive dyes and direct dyes. This type of machine occupies a small area and the equipment is relatively cheap, but the efficiency is not high. Taking a dye vat of 3,000 meters as an example, the output of active coloring is usually 9,000 meters in 24 hours;
2. Pad dyeing, we call it open width continuous pad dyeing. After the fabric absorbs the dye liquor in the dye tank, it quickly passes through the extrusion of the upper and lower rollers, goes through an integrated process of baking and fixing, and then washing and drying. This kind of machine occupies a large area. It is actually a combination of a pad coloring machine, a drying machine and a washing machine. The cost of coloring is higher than that of jigging, and the dye is relatively wasteful.