(1) The specific resistance of the main spinning yarn material of the fabric has a highly significant influence on its antistatic performance. The appropriate main spinning yarn material should be selected according to the requirements of the antistatic fabric's use environment and antistatic performance.
(2) The conductive yarn material has a significant impact on the antistatic performance of the fabric. The selection of the conductive yarn material must be based on the physical properties of the basic fabric and the antistatic performance requirements of the finished product.
(3) The antistatic properties of the fabric are jointly determined by the main spinning yarn material and the conductive yarn material. The basic fabric composed of the main spinning yarn material has a large specific resistance, and the mass specific resistance of the conductive yarn matched with it should not be too large. With the conductive yarn with excellent electrical conductivity, the frictional static voltage of the fabric can be well reduced, so that it can meet the Antistatic requirements of very working environment.
(4) Under the same conditions of other parameters, the conductive yarn is more exposed on the working surface, and the antistatic effect is better.
(5) Considering reducing the cost and reducing the complexity of weaving on the upper machine, the conductive yarn is distributed in the warp or weft direction in the fabric, which is better than the mesh distribution.
(6) The effect of fabric structure and tightness on the antistatic properties of the fabric is not significant, but it has a certain impact on the content of conductive yarn in the fabric. The conductive yarn content is high, and the antistatic performance of the fabric is good.