Oxford cloth is woven with the weft-weight flat or square flat weave in the plain weave structure. Its characteristics are that one of the warp and weft yarns is polyester-cotton yarn, the other is pure cotton yarn, and the weft yarn is combed; the fine warp and thick weft are used, and the number of weft yarns is generally about 3 times that of the warp yarns, and the polyester-cotton yarns are dyed into colored yarns. , Pure cotton yarn is bleached. The fabric has soft color, soft body, good air permeability, comfortable wearing, and two-color effect. Mainly used as fabrics for shirts, sportswear and pajamas.
The exact name should be non-woven fabric, or non-woven fabric. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun and weaves, it just aligns or randomly arranges the textile short fibers or filaments to form a web structure, and then uses mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods to strengthen it. Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple sources of raw materials.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads, disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for garden decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, fusible interlining, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.