Sun-shading fabric is a special fabric whose main function is to prevent and block the glare of the sun, and its application scenarios are very wide.
What is the classification of shade fabrics?
Sun-shading fabrics can be divided into environmentally friendly fabrics, where the fabrics are mainly processed from environmentally friendly materials.
Glass fiber fabric, this kind of fabric has better rigidity.
In addition, polyester fiber fabrics can also be used as shade cloth!
What are the advantages of shade fabrics?
1. The shade cloth has good shielding and ventilation from the sun, and at the same time has a good radiation protection effect!
2. It has a good fire prevention effect and a certain flame retardant performance.
3. Has a certain degree of moisture-proof performance, bacteria can not grow, and the fabric will not moldy!
4. No deformation, stable fabric performance.
5. Easy to wash.
What are the disadvantages of sunshade fabrics?
1. Polyester fiber sunshade fabrics are relatively more environmentally friendly.
2. The glass fiber sunshade cloth has a certain amount of glass fiber in the fabric, so it is easy to hurt people. At the same time, people's skin will be itchy if they contact the glass fiber fabric for a long time!
What is the use of sunshade fabrics?
1. It can be used to process all kinds of sun umbrellas!
2. It can also be used to process all kinds of curtains, etc.!