Traditional printing production is not allowed to continue production, because it will cause a large number of defective products and increase production costs. There are 9 factors that cause the traditional printing to be inaccurate, such as the machine has been used for a long time, the printing semi-finished products are not handled properly, and the equipment is bulky and loose.
1. The rotary screen printing machine has been used for a long time, and the parts of the machine are worn and not repaired in time. It is easy to loosen during production and operation. When it is just started, the flowers can be aligned. After being opened for a period of time, due to mechanical vibration or some other reasons, some parts of the flower alignment are loosened, which affects the alignment of the flower and causes the alignment of the flower to be inaccurate.
2. The printing semi-finished products are wet and dry. If the wet cloth in the cloth box is not pulled out or dried, but is stuffed in the cloth box. In the printing production process, the pattern alignment is not normal when the dry cloth is printed, but when it is printed on the wet cloth, because the fabric is wet, the paste paste is not firmly attached, resulting in inaccurate alignment of the pattern.
3. There is a pressure brake phenomenon when the printed semi-finished product enters the cloth. The printed semi-finished product has a pressure brake phenomenon in the cloth box or other stacking forms, resulting in poor cloth feeding. When there is no pressure brake, the flower alignment is normal; When the cloth is pressed and the brake is pressed, the cloth is fed in one meal, and the tension of the printed grey cloth on the rubber guide belt is loose or tight, resulting in inaccurate flower alignment.
4. The paste paste becomes thinner during the printing process. If the rubber guide belt is cleaned, the wiper blade is not clear, causing the rubber guide belt to carry water. When passing through the slurry tank, water will fall into the slurry tank, making the paste paste thinner. Repeatedly, such as the slurry tank is full of water. The paste paste will not be able to paste the printed semi-finished products, resulting in inaccurate defects on the flowers.
5. The bulkhead of the rotary screen becomes loose and falls off. During the printing process, the bulkhead of the rotary screen becomes loose, and with the extension of the printing time, the loosening speed of the bulkhead of the rotary screen gradually increases until it falls off. The looseness of the bulkhead of the rotary screen will affect the normal operation of the rotary screen, resulting in the displacement of the pattern, resulting in inaccurate alignment of the perimeter distance of the rotary screen.
6. Changes in the speed of the printing machine The speed of the printing machine is slow at the beginning of the drive, and the speed is accelerated after it is normal. The speed of the car changes from slow to fast, which increases the vibration of the machine, which is easy to cause the power to the flowers (especially for some printing with poor conditions). machine), resulting in inaccurate flower alignment.
7. The control of the printing slurry level in the rotary screen is not well mastered. If the liquid level of the printing paste in the rotary screen is too high or too low, the weight of the paste in the rotary screen will be inconsistent. If the liquid level is too high, the weight will be large, and if the liquid level is low, the weight will be light, which will change the pressure of the rotary screen on the fabric, resulting in the offset of the flower. At the same time, with the change of the liquid level of the printing paste, the amount of paste placed on the fabric is different. The larger amount of paste is prone to overprinting, and the less amount of paste is prone to whitening and even inaccurate flower alignment.
8. Air leakage or insufficient inflation in the trachea of the printing scraper The leakage or insufficient inflation in the trachea of the printing scraper has a greater impact on both sides of the scraper, causing the scraper on both sides to appear weak. The blade clamped in the middle of the clip has little effect, and it is relatively stiff. In this way, the pressure in the middle is large, and the pressure on both sides is small, resulting in inaccurate flower alignment.
9. The elastic frame is unstable. The elastic frame can control the warp tension of the fabric. If the mechanical transmission is faulty, the elastic frame will be unstable, the up and down jumps will be large, and the warp tension will change greatly, which will easily cause the alignment of the flowers to move, resulting in inaccurate alignment of the flowers. To overcome this type of inaccuracy of flowers, first of all, we must clearly see the form of such inaccurate defects in printing, and refer to the causes and solutions for the analysis of inaccurate defects in flowers discussed in the above sections, and focus on changing from variable Factors are considered and resolved.