Neps are the accumulation of fibers, immature or stiff cotton due to poor ginning quality or poor handling during spinning. The discrimination method is as follows:
(1) No matter whether the neps in the finished yarn are yellow, white, round, flat, large or small, those that can be identified by the inspector's eyesight are counted.
(2) Fibers aggregated into clusters, whether loose or tight, are counted as neps.
(3) Neps formed by immature cotton and stiff cotton (clumps, flakes, and sliver), counted as neps.
(4) Although the yellow and white fibers do not form neps, they are counted as neps that form cotton bundles and are partially entangled on the spinning yarn.
(5) Adhering neps, measured in neps.
(6) Impurities are attached to the cotton neps, which are counted as cotton neps, excluding impurities.
(7) Where the evenness and thick knots of cotton yarn are checked according to the evenness, they are not counted as neps.
Established in 2001, Taizhou Zhenye Textile Co., Ltd. is located in Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province. It is a professional manufacturer of polyester oxford fabrics of various specifications. The products are widely used in luggage, beach chairs, tents, umbrellas and camping beds, clothing, decoration and other fields. Our company has 15,000 square meters of factory buildings and more than 100 employees. There are 150 kinds of weaving machines, 5 sets of texturing machines, and 2 sets of PVC and PU production lines. There are also several supporting factories with a daily production capacity of 150,000 meters. In addition to the headquarters in Taizhou, Zhejiang, there are two branches in Yiwu and Guangzhou.