Clothing is made of fabric, which is the material used to make clothing. As one of the three elements of clothing, fabrics can not only interpret the style and characteristics of 600D fabric clothing, but also directly influence the performance effect of clothing colors and shapes. Shows its own noble perfection, soft hand feeling.
(1) The pattern and color of the front side of general fabrics are clearer and more beautiful than the back side.
(2) For fabrics with striped appearance and color-matching pattern fabrics, the front pattern must be clear and pleasing to the eye.
(3) The convex and concave-convex fabrics are tight and delicate on the front, with strip or pattern relief; while the back is rougher and has longer floating lines.
(4) Raised fabric: single-sided raised fabric, with the raised side as the front side. For fabrics with double-sided fuzz, the neat and neat side of the fluff is the front of the fabric.
(5) Observe the edge of the fabric, the smooth and neat side of the fabric is the front of the fabric.
(6) Double-layer and multi-layer fabrics, if the warp and weft densities of the front and back sides are different, generally the front side will have a higher density or the front side material is better.
(7) Leno fabric: the side with clear lines and protruding warp is the front side.
(8) Towel fabric: the side with high loop density is the front side.
(9) Printed fabric: The pattern is clear, and the brighter color is the front side.
(10) The whole piece of fabric: Except for export products, the ones with instructions (trademarks) and factory inspection stamps are generally on the reverse side. Most fabrics have obvious differences between the front and back sides, but there are also many fabrics that have very similar front and back sides, and both sides can be used. Therefore, it is not necessary to distinguish between the front and back sides of this type of fabric.