Polyester fabric is a chemical fiber garment fabric commonly used in daily life. The biggest advantage is that it has good anti-wrinkle and moisturizing properties and is suitable for outerwear.
Generally speaking, polyester fabrics have the following characteristics:
1. The strength and elasticity of polyester fabric are very high. Therefore, it is strong, anti-wrinkle specific heat. Polyester mesh fabric Nylon mesh fabric
2. Polyester fabric has poor hygroscopicity, feels stuffy wearing feeling, and affects static electricity, dust pollution, beauty and comfort at the same time. However, it is easy to dry after washing, the humidity is rarely lowered, and it will not deform, and it can be worn after washing.
3. Polyester is the fabric with the best heat resistance among synthetic fabrics, and pleated skirts can be made of thermoplastic materials with long-lasting folds. At the same time, polyester fabric has poor melting resistance, and holes are prone to appear when encountering soot and Hwaseong. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts and sparks when wearing.
4. The light resistance of polyester fabric is better. In addition to being lower than acrylic fiber, it has better light resistance than natural fiber fabrics. Especially the ability to bask behind the glass is good, almost the same as acrylic.
5. Polyester fabric is resistant to many chemical substances. Acid and alkali damage is not great, but at the same time it is not afraid of fungi and insects.
Characteristics of nylon fiber fabric：
Polyester fabric is known for its excellent abrasion resistance. This is not only the best choice for down jackets and mountaineering clothing fabrics, but also often blended or interwoven with other fibers to improve the strength and fastness of the fabric. The characteristics of nylon fiber fabric can be summarized as:
1. The abrasion resistance of polyester fabric occupies the first place in various fabrics, several times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products, so the durability is very good.
2. The hygroscopicity of polyester fabric is a better variety on synthetic fiber fabrics, so clothes made of polyester are more comfortable to wear than those made of polyester.
3. Polyester fabric is a lightweight fabric. Synthetic fiber fabrics are only listed after acrylic fabrics. They are suitable for mountaineering clothes and winter clothes.
4. Polyester fabric has excellent elasticity and elasticity, but it is easy to deform under small external force, so the fabric is prone to wrinkles during wearing.
5. The heat resistance and light resistance of polyester fabrics are reduced, so pay attention to washing and management conditions during wear and use, so that the fabric will not be damaged.