Recycled PET fabric (RPET) is a new type of environmentally friendly recycled fabric. Its yarn is extracted from discarded mineral water bottles and Coke bottles. It is also commonly known as RPET fabric. Because this product is waste recycling, it is very popular abroad, especially in developed economies in Europe and America. It is used in suspenders, shirts, skirts, children's clothing, silk scarves, cheongsams, ties, handkerchiefs, home textiles, curtains, pajamas, bows, Gift bags, sleeves, fashionable umbrellas, pillowcases, pillows, etc. Its advantage is good wrinkle resistance and shape retention
Recycled yarn can reduce the amount of oil used, and each ton of finished yarn can save 6 tons of oil, which makes a certain contribution to reducing air pollution and controlling the greenhouse effect.
1. The strength and other properties of recycled polyester fiber are poor.
2. The strength and other properties of polyester fiber are relatively good.
Different raw materials
1. Recycled polyester is re-granulated with recycled materials (PET bottle flakes, foam, etc.), and then drawn into fibers.
2. Polyester is made of chemical raw materials PTA and MEG through polymerization and esterification drawing into fiber.
Recycled polyester staple fiber uses polyester fabric, waste polyester bottle flakes, spinning waste silk, foam material, pulp block as raw materials. The waste bottle flakes are crushed and washed, and the mixture of various materials is dried, melted, extruded, and spun Silk, winding, bundling, drafting, crimping (at the same time adding different oils when crimping according to customer needs), relaxing and heat setting, and cutting to form polyester staple fibers of different lengths.
1. High toughness. The short fiber strength is 2.6～5.7cN/dtex, and the high tenacity fiber is 5.6～8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. The impact resistance is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good flexibility. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can almost completely recover when it stretches 5% to 6%. Wrinkle resistance is better than other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, wrinkle-resistant and non-iron.
3. Heat-resistant polyester is made by melt spinning, and the formed fiber can be heated and melted again, which is a thermoplastic fiber. The melting point of polyester is relatively high, but the specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity are small, so the heat resistance and thermal insulation of polyester fiber are higher. It is the best among synthetic fibers.
4. Good thermoplasticity, poor melting resistance. Because polyester has a smooth surface and tightly arranged internal molecules, polyester is a synthetic fabric with good heat resistance. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, polyester fabrics have poor melting resistance and are prone to forming holes in the presence of soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts and sparks when wearing.
5. Good wear resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to the good abrasion resistance of nylon, better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light resistance. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic fiber. The light fastness of polyester fabric is better, except that it is worse than acrylic, its light fastness is better than natural fiber fabric. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost as good as acrylic.