Pure cotton fabric is a fabric produced by textile technology with cotton as raw material. It has the characteristics of moisture absorption, moisture retention, heat resistance, alkali resistance and hygiene. Generally speaking, pure cotton fabric has better moisture absorption and heat resistance, and it is comfortable to wear.
Some work clothes in industries that require high moisture absorption can choose pure cotton fabrics for processing. Under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel soft and not stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is higher, all the water contained in the fiber will evaporate and disperse, so that the fabric can maintain a water balance and make people feel comfortable.
Advantages of pure cotton 600D fabric :
1. Comfort: humidity balance. Pure cotton fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%. It feels soft but not stiff when it touches the skin.
2. Keep warm: keep warm: cotton fiber has very low thermal and electrical conductivity coefficient, the fiber itself is porous and high elasticity, the gap between the fibers can accumulate a large amount of air (air is also a poor conductor of heat and electricity), which keeps warm in winter Relatively high.
3. Durability: (1) When the temperature is below 110 ℃, it will only cause the moisture of the fabric to evaporate, and will not damage the fiber. Washing, printing and dyeing at room temperature has no effect on the fabric, improving the durability of the fabric.
(2) Cotton fiber is inherently resistant to alkali, and the fiber cannot be destroyed by alkali, which is good for washing clothes. And dyeing, printing and other processes.
4. Environmental protection: Cotton fiber is natural fiber. The pure cotton fabric does not have any irritation in contact with the skin, and is beneficial and harmless to the human body.
Disadvantages of pure cotton fabric:
1. It is easy to wrinkle, and it is more difficult to heal after wrinkles.
2. Easy to shrink, the shrinkage rate of pure cotton clothing is 2% to 5%, except for special processing or washing treatment.
3. Easy to deform, lack of elasticity, pure cotton clothing will easily deform, especially summer clothes, because the fabric is relatively thin.
4. It is easy to stick to the hair and is difficult to remove completely.
5. Acid resistance, especially afraid of acid. When concentrated sulfuric acid contaminates the cotton cloth, the cotton cloth will be burnt into holes. When acid (such as vinegar) accidentally gets on the clothes, they should be washed in time to prevent acetic acid from causing fatal damage to the clothes.