1. Coated fabrics specifically for cotton, such as: cotton scratch-colored coated fabrics, paper-like coated fabrics, washed old coated fabrics, hidden-grain coated fabrics, oily wax-like coated fabrics, colored film coated fabrics and many more.
2. Anti-fleece coated fabric, that is, anti-down coated fabric, which can prevent the down from running out after coating, suitable for down jacket fabric. However, all PA coated fabrics with water pressure requirements in the coated fabrics are also called anti-flock coated fabrics.
3. Pearlescent coated fabric, through the pearlescent coated fabric on the surface of the fabric, the surface of the fabric has a pearl-like luster, silvery white and colorful. The costumes are very beautiful. There are also PA pearls and PU pearls. PU pearls are smoother and brighter than PA pearls, have a better film feel, and have the reputation of "pearl film".
4. Oily coated fabric, the surface is smooth and shiny after coating, generally suitable for tablecloth tablecloths.
5. Silicone highly elastic coated fabric, also called paper-like coated fabric. For thin cotton cloth, it is very suitable for shirt fabrics. It feels full, crisp and elastic, has strong resilience and anti-wrinkle. For thick fabrics, it has good elasticity and fastness.
6. Film-coated fabric, by calendering the surface of the fabric and coating the fabric to form a film on the surface of the fabric, completely changing the style of the fabric. Generally, the film surface is made into the front of the clothing, with the style of leather clothing. There are two kinds of matte and glossy, and various colors can be added to the coated fabric to make a colorful film, which is very beautiful.
7. UV (anti-ultraviolet) coated fabric, through the anti-ultraviolet treatment of the fabric, the fabric has the function of anti-ultraviolet, that is, the ability to prevent the penetration of ultraviolet rays. Generally light colors are more difficult to make, dark colors are easier to achieve.
8. TEFLON (Teflon) three-proof coating fabric, through the DuPont Teflon treatment of the fabric, so that the fabric has the functions of waterproof, oil and dirt.
9. Flame-retardant coated fabric, through the fabric padding or coating fabric treatment, so that the fabric has a flame-retardant effect. It can be painted in color or silver on the surface of the fabric. Generally used as curtains, tents, clothing, etc.